With just 1 week to go until Peace Day, it’s time to get ready for the biggest peace show on the planet!
On Peace Day Saturday 21 September Peace One Day is putting together a 24-hour Live Global Broadcast. By embedding our easy-to-use PeaceCode on your website, blog or social media platforms, you can share the broadcast free with your entire network and help drive awareness of Peace Day to an estimated 600 million people this year.
Here’s what you can expect to see as part of the Peace One Day Live Global Broadcast 2013:
• Flagship Peace One Day Celebration from the Peace Palace in The Hague featuring international artists, speakers and films.
• Live Peace Day concert from Medellin, Colombia.
• 19 Live Global Moments from 17 countries: panel discussions exploring the practical value of Peace Day around the world.
• Interviews with a pantheon of international actors, reading specially chosen text for Peace Day.
• Interviews and specially created music videos from international musicians.
• A brand new Peace One Day documentary.
Wherever you are in the world, grab the peace code, host the 24-hour broadcast, share it with your network, celebrate peace day with us…and be part of history.
Who will you make peace with 2 weeks from now?
Thank you for your continued support.
Founder, Peace One Day