Herbal remedies have innate benefits that can work for a variety
of common ailments from acne to warts. Below are some herbal
treatments for everyday ailments:
Acne – There are a number of conditions that can perpetuate acne,
but the most common causes are hormonal imbalance (such as in
adolescence), stress and some medications. Effective herbal
– Enchinacea – Reduces inflammation and has healing qualities.
– Witch Hazel – Used as a topical astringent.
– Aloe Gel – Topically applied as an antibacterial (and astringent)
Bladder infections – This type of infection occurs when bacteria
enters the urinary tract — generally, in women. Some symptoms
include constant or painful urination. Treat bladder infections
with the following herbal remedies:
– Barberry – Helps the immune system fight infection.
– Cranberry juice – Inhibits bacterial growth by increasing acid in
Indigestion – Some types of food causes this digestive problem when
the body has difficulty breaking them down. Use of cigarettes,
processed foods, and too much coffee or alcohol can also cause
rebellious digestive organs. Some herbal remedies for indigestion
– Turmeric – Helps relieve stomach irritation.
Warts – Most warts are caused by viruses such as papillomas and are
simply a common infection of the skin. Effective herbal remedies
– Bloodroot – Can be made into a tincture or paste to remove warts.
– Comfrey – Used as a cream or tonic to treat warts.
There are thousands of herbal remedies available to treat a number
of common ailments. Research will provide you with the herbal
formula you need to treat almost any disorder.
14a Norland Square, London, London W11 4PX, UNITED KINGDOM